Gemstone Yoni News
When it comes to making love, I think it's safe to say that couples are always looking for new ways to spice things up.
One fun technique to making love is usually overlooked by most couples as it seems to be something only practiced with Tantra followers and even believed to be taboo by others.
And boy are they missing out.....
This technique is Energetic Love Making.
Energetic Love Making is where both couples concentrate their sexual energy to merge and weave together during love making. This takes sex from just physical to amplified pleasure, sensation, and deeper connection with our own self and our partner when you enter the realms of sexual energy.
One way to practice Energetic Love Making is with a Jade Egg or Yoni Egg. The Jade Egg works as a tool to increase a woman's sexual energy while inside her yoni. When man is inside her, his sexual energy will also increase. Both parties will feel unbelievable pleasure and sensation as the Jade Egg moves around the yoni during love making.
When making love with a Jade Egg, both parties have to slow down as the egg requires some concentration by both lovers as they learn how to move and thrust while the Jade Egg is inside the yoni.
Let's learn a step-by-step approach to Energetic Love Making with a Jade Egg:
1. Before embarking on this sacred journey together make sure both of you are on the same page. Talk about the Jade Egg or Yoni Egg and how it will be used, how it may feel and what you think may or may not happen when it's inside. Make sure both of you understand the foundation of energetic love making.
2. To exchange loving and sexual energy between both parties you will want to start with a small silent meditation together. Have your Jade Egg somewhere near you (in a lap, hand, breast, but not inside the yoni just yet) to absorb this energy you will be creating together. Face each other, put on some soft music, hold hands and breathe. Clear your mind with each breathe. If you have a hard time clearing your mind and getting into a state of zen simple repeat the words "sexual pleasure" in your mind with each exhale. With each inhale breathe in your lovers sexual energy they are sending you and with each exhale breathe out your sexual energy into your lover. Do this for 2-5 minutes.
3. Have your partner insert your Jade Egg into your yoni. Do not guide him, let this be intuitive and special for him which will be a sacred experience as he worships your yoni during insertion. This process should take several minutes and include soft, gentle and slow foreplay. Tell each other "I love you" and keep doing the sexual energy breathe exchange in step 2. Do not rush this as it's an important step for the energy exchange. Plus, you both will get turned on and super HOT...it will get to a point where you can't stand it and just want to dive into love making. Remember, you are practicing something different and the wait will pay off with earth shaking pleasure. Ladies, direct your breathe to your yoni; with each exhale, send your sexual energy out of your yoni into your partner (picture above for reference).
3. Guys: when inserting the Jade Egg take this time to explore the yoni. Soft touch inside and out will drive your girl crazy. Thrust the Jade Egg up and down inside the yoni with your fingers. Feel it move around; push it up towards the cervix for a gentle massage and use two fingers to rub it up and down the walls.
4. Keep doing the sexual energy exchange breathe work. Send love, respect, appreciate for the feminine and masculine...
5. When you ready, make love. Keep it slow and steady as your explore this new realm of pleasure. Eye contact, loving words...and the rest is up to you!
Himalayan Salt lamps made by Lumiere are being recalled over safety issues with the dimmer switch that could ignite. spark and catch fire.
The salt lamps were sold at Michael's and Amazon between July and November in 2016.
Three different lamps are being recalled which totals about 80,000 lamps all together.
The Lumiere Basket of Rocks, Carnival of Lights and Rock of Gibraltar lamps are all being recalled.
Those who purchased the lamps during the five-month time period are instructed to check the barcodes and return recalled products to any U.S. Michael's store for a cash refund.
“Working together with the CPSC, we have recalled the line of Lumière Himalayan Salt Lamps sold between July 2016 and November 2016,” a Michaels spokesperson tells Bustle in a statement. “The safety and well-being of our customers is our top priority and we have taken immediate steps to remove this product from our stores, inventories, and supply chain. We apologize to anyone who have been affected by this situation and are providing full refunds..com”
Rock of Gibraltar Lamp (SKU 495144, UPC 00886946056253)
Carnival of Lights (SKU 495433, UPC 00886946058325)
Basket of Rocks (SKU 495146, UPC 00886946056277)
If you have one of these salt lamps, made by Lumiere please unplug immediately
and do not use again.
Contact Michale's or Amazon for a refund.