Shipping & Returns Policy
Orders are processed and shipped with in 1-3 business days. 3-7 day domestic shipping is always a $2.99 flat rate for the USA. Priority shipping is optional and has a flat rate fee of $9.00; you can add priority shipping during check out. We cannot guarantee priority shipping will arrive with in the 2-3 day window as there can be unforeseen circumstances with the postal carrier. Shipping time frames are in addition to our processing time.
International shipping has a flat rate fee and we are not responsible for importing goods from outside your country which often incurs customs taxes and fees in addition to the shipping you paid from us. Please note these extra fees as we will not pay for them. We do not know what these fees will be as every country is different. In addition, you will probably have to pick your package up at your local post office (in most countries).
For expedited shipping please contact us.
We do not offer refunds, however, we are happy to exchange your item if it was damaged or if you are not happy with it for whatever reason. In order to receive an exchange on damaged or non-damaged items, please note the following guidelines:
1. Please contact us with in 7 days of delivery confirmation. Anything after 7 days voids all exchanges. No exceptions.
For Damaged items:
1. In order for us to approve the exchange on damaged items we will need to see clear pictures of the damage. Please email us clear pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After your exchange has been approved we will send you a pre-paid shipping label for you to send your item(s) back to us. Once the item is received by us we will ship your new item out. Pre-paid shipping labels are provided for damaged items only.
* Clearance items are sold as is per their product description which have imperfections like cracks or nicks. Refunds and/or exchanges are not offered on clearance items.
* Please note that yoni eggs may crack if placed in boiling water as well as if they are dropped on the floor. We are not responsible for self inflicted damages to the egg and do not offer exchanges on these items. We are able to tell if a damaged product was self inflicted or not.
1. Item must be in original unopened package. Our packages are see through so you may examine color and sizing without opening the package.
2. Please contact via email at email@example.com and request exchange
3. Once your exchange has been approved please mail your item back to us and include a note with your order number, name, address and if you'd like a replacement or new item (if new item, state the egg, size and drilled or undrilled). If this information is missing, we will not be able to process your order as we have no way to know who it's from, or what you would like in exchange. You are required to pay for return shipping unless the item was damaged.
Return must be sent back to us within 14 days of return authorization. Anything after 14 days voids all return or exchange authorizations.
4. Once item has been received a refund will be processed minus the costs of shipping. If item is being exchanged we will ship out replacement item and you will receive an email with new tracking number.
* We do not resell any products that have been returned to us. They get recycled back to the earth in our gardens, house plants, etc.
Lost packages Policy:
If tracking has marked your package as delivered, but you haven't received it please note our policies.
For international orders, tracking can be marked as delivered and be with customs for up to three weeks. Customs will send you a letter that lets you know your package is now ready for pick-up. Please contact your local customs if this is the case. Once the package is out of the US we have no control over it.
For domestic orders, please follow the steps below:
1. Please wait 72 hours before contacting us about your package. Sometimes USPS marks packages as delivered before they reach your home. Please allow up to 7 days, many times the packages show up within a few days of delivery confirmation.
2. Check behind plants, pillars, sides of your home, etc. If your mail box is full USPS may leave your package at your home either on your porch, or behind something.
3. If you live in a community with a leasing office please check with them. USPS sometimes leaves packages with the leasing office.
4. Contact your local USPS. Chances are your package is there! It's very helpful if you contact your local USPS in addition to contacting us.
5. Still no luck? Please contact us.
6. GPS pin drop coordinates: USPS can track packages by GPS pin drop; we will contact the business center for further investigation.
7. If nothing has showed up within 7 days, we can file a claim with USPS.
Gemstone Yoni Eggs reserves the right to refuse transactions with customers without explanation.